SchipulCon 2011 Biz + Tech Conference
SchipulCon connects you with the offline and online technology, smart business practices and community building skills that you need to take your world to the next level.
Come with a hunger for innovation and inspiration, your brain and your bottom line will thank you.
We are structuring our fantastic, budding schedule around three topic areas:
The act and art of creation is a powerful force to be reckoned with. Whether you build robots, program software, love to knit or make iPhone apps – you are adding to the human experience.
Our ‘Create’ content track will feature content on topics likes:
- Tendenci and Tendenci 5
- Smart, game changing design
- Programming and app development ( with some love even for the non-programmers out there)
- And some pretty terrific offline tech surprises that you are going to LOVE!
Somewhere along the way, the word ‘profit’ has become a negative one. But what is the purpose of business other than to be profitable? What nonprofit can ignore their bottom line in their quest to make the world a better place?
Our ‘Profit’ track at SchipulCon will give you the tools, ideas and inspiration to grow your business through topics like:
- Smarter sales strategies
- Entrepreneurial and start up tips
- Company culture development
- Online and offline advertising
- HR and people empowerment
Let’s get social! We live in a digital era where people connect, teach each other, inspire and assist through powerful technology platforms, mobile devices and face-to-face experiences.
The SchipulCon ‘Reach’ track is all about creating and maintaining those connections – not just adding new Twitter followers, but inspiring your community and audience to take action in ways that benefit you and your organization. We’ll cover lots of ground, including topics like:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search engine marketing and optimization
- Community building (online and offline)
- Political technology
- Strategic marketing plans
Attend by yourself, bring your team, bribe your neighbors, grab a friend - there will be something for everyone at SchipulCon! We can't wait to see you!
A quick note on our Day Pass tickets:
* Day Passes are meant to be just that, a ticket for a single day of conference attendance. One Day Pass limit per attendee, if you'd like to attend both days - please sign up for the full 'Personal Ticket' to enjoy both exciting days of programming.
You will have the opportunity to purchase a Day 2 pass at the conference if your mind is hugely blown and you must return! We got your back!*
Schipul - The Web Marketing Company is a Houston-based web marketing and website design company. Founded in 1997, Schipul has grown into a team of over 30 passionate client advocates and social technology enthusiasts with offices in both Houston, TX and San Francisco, CA.
We think we have the best jobs ever - connecting people to communities online and watching them grow.