I was lucky enough to be the panel leader for SchipulCon's "How to Grow A Profitable Association" presentation, with Tony Brock of (Schipul client) ThinkLA and April Guzik of AIGA ... | Read on!
Create at SchipulCon
Creative genius, no matter your industry
As we live straddling the digital and analog world, we make random acts of creation happen all the time in all different ways. Software, design, technology implementation, car engine maintenance, backyard swingsets - creating makes our brains work in very unique ways.
The SchipulCon Create track is dedicated to the tools, systems and tactics of a variety of creation types with some of the brainiest minds around around.
From hands on offline tech to mastering online systems in a completely new and awe-inspiring way, the Create track will give you, your business and future projects MUCH food for thought.
A taste of Create topics to come:
- Offline technology that's affordable, easy and changing the world!
- Django and Python - funky names, fabulous functionality
- Graphic design like you've never imagined before
- Working with Open Source and Big Government for your next geek project
- How to build a robot
- Open source collaboration and tools to get you there
Let your geeky legacy live on, be a part of SchipulCon!
Want your name attached to the awesomeness? Check out our Sponsorships to see how!