A World Without RFPs...we can only hope
In theory, an RFP is attractive because of the structure put in place to clearly identify the risks and benefits up front. That being said, businesses do not profit on "theory." RFPs take time and effort and we can't help but question, are they worth it?
Join Todd Nienkerk and Courtney Pemberton, as they question the RFP process and discuss the importance of the vendor relationship. Creative alternatives will be outlined and the strengths and weaknesses of RFPs will be analyzed. If you are building an RFP, this is your wake-up call. If you are bidding, come learn about your options.
Let's talk about a solution that maximizes creatives' capabilities and speaks to clients' requirements, all while building a project team that collaboratively launches a badass result.
Questions Todd and Courtney will cover:
- Is an RFP good for business?
- What are the advantages of establishing a vendor relationship outside an RFP?
- Already in the RFP process - what are my options?
- How can the RFP text and process be improved?
- What are your opinions on the RFP? (stone throwing not encouraged)